Monday, July 21, 2014

UPS and my Underwear

Laundry is usually such a boring subject that it wouldn’t even warrant talking about, but today was a little different.  It is not everyday that the UPS delivery guy sees all your underwear.  

I try to do laundry every Monday because that way I don’t waste a few hours on the weekend when Tex is home.  I use the laundromat at the campground because it is so convenient.  I don’t have to load all the laundry in the car or drive anywhere.  I have a foldable wagon that we keep in the RV basement.  It doesn’t take up much space and it makes it really easy to get the laundry back and forth from the laundromat.



Well today, I had just finishing folding the laundry at the laundromat and had walked back to the RV with my laundry in the wagon.  As a little footnote, any time I open the RV door, I am immediately besieged with doggie kisses.  Today was no exception.  I had opened the door and was kissing the dogs and did not see the UPS guy drive up.  I turned around and here is this guy holding my package all the while my underwear in all its glory is laying right on top in the wagon.


This is Bonnie and Chloe on the back of the couch and Elsie Mae below.
They look calm here but believe me, when we come to the door, they go crazy!!

What do I do?  Run down the stairs and immediately grab the underwear, bringing attention to it or do I just play it calm and easy and try to distract the guy?  Well, neither was an option as the UPS guy immediately started asking questions about the wagon.  He was standing right next to it!  You see, he had delivered the wagon a few weeks ago and was very curious about it then.  Today when he saw it set up, he wanted to know how it worked and how easy it was to fold up. 

Well, I had no choice.  He waited for me to pick up my undies, socks and other laundry so I could show him how it worked.  I wanted to crawl in a hole and hide!!  However, I kept my cool and showed him how it worked.  He loved it and is thinking about getting one.


Maybe I should write the company who makes the wagon and tell them how I marketed the wagon to a potential buyer? 

No comments :

Post a Comment