Sunday, October 13, 2013

Welcome!

Hi Family and Friends!

Thank you for stopping by our brand new blog!  This is Susan and I will be doing all of the posts.  I really have no idea what I am doing so please bear with me as I start this blog.

I plan to chronicle our lives and travels in our Newmar Ventana RV.  We love to travel and see as much of the beautiful USA as we can.  As you are probably aware, Tex doesn't retire until 2017, so until then, our travels will be limited.  Once he retires, we plan to travel for 6 months of the year, at least!

Along with Tex and I, are our 3 crazy cocker spaniels, Elsie Mae, Bonnie and Chloe and our 16 year old cat, Sweet Pea.  April, our beloved chocolate lab, went to Heaven in August, so she travels with us in our hearts.  

We hope you enjoy our travels!



April

Bonnie

Elsie Mae

Chloe

Sweet Pea
  

No comments :

Post a Comment